Reverse Auction Development
The traditional auction business has now expanded to reverse auction models and solutions. These are slightly different from Unique Bid Auction Development, which is based on the lowest unique bid being the winner. Reverse auctions can be used to allow third-parties to bid for services offered to your customers, consequently starting a price war on your auction website - which is the art of a reverse auction.
With prices being driven down, this reverse auction model has been very successful over the past few years and has been used for all types of industry: auto spares, whisky, financial services, estate agents, solicitors, sheet metal supply and more! The concept can be adapted to any niche product or service and gives your customers the opportunity to drive down the price of their desired service or product.
Auction Development and Reverse Auction Development
We've detailed a list of the most common features across both types of auction, but we can build anything you might require:
- Product/auction management console where users or admin can mange products and listings, controlling all required information
- Online payment integration with any payment gateway you require. We support many different gateways and providers
- Easy to use admin console that allows you to keep track of bids placed, auctions won, prices, user history and more
- Advanced search functionality and filters, allowing the customer to specify additional criteria when comparing items
- Intuitive and easy to use product management allowing you to easily add and edit products or export them to Excel
- Analytics and statistics empowering you to make healthy business decisions and ensure that your site is profitable
- Simple and easy to customise charging structure for users/products of the site and free trial periods (if required)
- Repeat-order credit card token system, allowing sellers to list items without having to enter all payment details again
- 100% secure and protected system with encryption and SSL integration, ensuring customer/seller peace of mind
Looking To Get Started With Your Auction Development?
If you are interested in creating an auction website, or have any questions regarding our auction website development or reverse auction development, please feel free to contact us today and discuss your requirements with an experienced consultant.
Why not take a look at our portfolio to see some of our previous Website Development?Take a Look
Our Typical Web Development Services
We have experience developing all types of projects, but a range of our typical web development services are provided and summarised below: