How The Recycling Process Works
1. Order Placed & Email Sent
An order is placed by a customer online & an email notification is sent to the customer confirming their welcome pack will be received shortly.
2. Print Info & Send Welcome Packs
A Letter & Barcode can be printed from the admin panel (in batches). Simply send welcome letter and barcode into the jiffy bag to the customer.
3. Customer Receives Welcome Pack
When the customer receives the pack, they simply place the item for recycling into the jiffy bag, stick the barcode sticker on the front and send it back.
4. Returned Pack is Received
On receipt, the administrator only has to scan the barcode so the system can find the order and automatically email the customer to notify them.
5. Administrator Checks The Item
Grade the device using your system, then simply scan the barcode again and the system will notify the customer of a pending payment.
6. Pay The Customer
Process the customers payment by Cheque or BACS (using CSV Export). Scanning the barcode again will notify the customer of payment.
Additional Systems And Features
Our mobile recycling websites are only the start of our capability in the recycling industry. We have a number of additional powerful systems and features that can be used in conjunction with our mobile recycling websites, in order to support and aid your business, enabling you to maximise your profits. All of these optional systems can be bolted on to your website at any time:
- Stock Module - Accurately track and manage your stock, allowing your website to know what stock you have purchased, what you have sold and run advanced stock holding reports.
- Sales Module - Manage the re-sale of your devices, create sales invoices, control your margins and see accurate profit and loss across your purchases and sales.
- Retail Module - Buy and sell devices in a physical retail location and control the retail stock, margins and order management through your main recycling system.
- eCommerce Module - Synchronise your stock into your own eCommerce website(s) and allow your orders to come back through your central stock management system.
- Marketplace Module - Automatically synchronise your stock holding with major marketplaces like: eBay, Gumtree, Play and Amazon. Select devices you wish to list.
- Customer Service Module - Allow your support team to access order information, take customer notes and manage customers through the recycle process.
Starting Your Own Mobile Recycling Business?
Look no further than Visor Media for your mobile recycling business. We can help you to launch a fantastic recycling project.
If you would like to set up a new recycling business, are looking for a Web Development Company, or require help revitalising an existing recycling system, please feel free to Contact Us and speak with one of our experienced development consultants.
Why not take a look at our portfolio to see some of our previous Website Development?Take a Look
Our Typical Web Development Services
We have experience developing all types of projects, but a range of our typical web development services are provided and summarised below:
- Price Comparison Development
- Unique Bid Auction Development
- Penny Auction Development
- Mobile Phone Recycling Development
- Dating Website Development
- Auction Website Development